Saturday, July 01, 2006

I BEAT T-MONKEY AND ANDY!!!!

YEA!!! BEAT T-MoNkEY and ANDY!!!! Two of the best players I kno. YAY FOR ME!!! ALSO me and Parry carved up with our 4 or 5 in a row Wins!! Then I had a 5 or 6 in a row Wins in Singles!!! I WAS ON FIRE. THEN T-MoNkEY came along and took my luck away. :(

note: (NOT MY FAULT I KEPT HITTING BALLS OFF THE TABLE!!! ME and PARRY ARE JUST TOO POWER FULL WITH OUR BLACK POWER!!!!!)

As PrOmIsEd KATY did the Shakira MOVE!!! Brilliant Stuff that. Also HeR New jeans were awesome. ALL n ALL a good NITE, A LOT BETTER THAN LAST WEEK in some ways cos I WON so many TIMES!!!! Too bad Kaaro Missed out mayb next week. And I caught up with Clyde, haven't seen him since ages. SOO many Palmy ppls there too. OnLy WorRyInG PaRt WaS ChIdU........

WeLl TiMe 2 Go 2 SlEeP!! WiLl UpDaTe AgAiN ToMoRrOw As I ReMeMbEr ThE EvEnTs.

Ciao

CaVaLiEr

P.S ITS FREAKEN FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger TMonkey said...

One of the best players you know?? Cheers for the compliment :)

But damn straight I claimed your table! Twice! Can't beat a seasoned pro... =P

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cavalier said...

yea, well my luck vanished

7:10 AM  
Blogger Cavalier said...

U must have taken it

7:15 AM  
Blogger TMonkey said...

=D

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home