Thursday, July 06, 2006

Crickey Dick!!! :|

Told me parents my results.......Not too pleased. Meh I only need to resit one paper, not a BiGgY. Today was pretty mint. Did house work during the day which was just laundry. Then went to Parry's Cricket. Nice win. By 40 odd runs, Brilliant Dive Catch from Parry as well.

Played Air Hockey with T-MoNkEY, I was dwn 4, Lil time to go, AND suddenly I bounced back, WoN the Game n The CROWD CHEERED!! Lol nah only in my head. 7-6 to me. Not Too bad, I reckon I only won bcos of my flukyness.

Well not going shoppin tomorrow, :(. But I have work instead which is good. Mite go out Saturday nite not too sure.... ITS FREEZIN.

Well off ta ma room,

Ciao

Cavalier

1 Comments:

Blogger TMonkey said...

Flukiness indeed...

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home