Thursday, July 13, 2006

ThE EnD HaS CoMe AnD GoNe........

Its been some time since my last post, just gettin used to uni life again. This time however I will be passin, and keepin on top of my work, instead of pissin round again. I have been pretty good so far, writing up my notes neatly in a book and go over it, doin assignments on time instead of leavin them to last minute. At the mo im quite proud of my self.

I made the best bet I have ever made too. Jaynesh bet $50 tht I wouldnt be able to not drink for the rest of the trimester at uni. It'll be a cinch im hoping. I think this will be also good for my studies. After last trimesters results I should be gettin my A into G.


My scholarship money came today, I was pretty stoked till mum sed that it should have been more. Mum sed she'd ring up and see wats going on. I think its cos I didn't pass some of my papers last trimester. Meh im not worried something is better than nothing.

Tomorrow after class we are going down to cue room to play pool. Should be mint. Cant wait.

Well time to do some uni work. Cant fall behind. I'm already in front of everyone in the Math assignment.

Peace

Cavalier

2 Comments:

Blogger TMonkey said...

mmm... pretty sure cinch isnt a word dude... but wateva, im too tired to knw the difference...

4:39 AM  
Blogger Cavalier said...

yea its a word. i will explain it to u wen i c u.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home