Wednesday, September 27, 2006

_--**--_

Not much as been happening...just the usual...couldnt think of a title...not in the mood to be creative...I will work backwardz...

Today Jaynesh (Bless him), Matt & I spent about 5 hours in the computer labs trying to do Matt's & I comp102 assignment...wasn't very eventful...didn't go to the gym very bad call on my part have to do twice as much tomorrow...used up half of my txts which I had left for the month mostly on Jemz and a few to T-MoNkEY, Paul & Nick. It was worth it...hmm before that I was down at vege cafe tryin to do my comp and waiting for Jaynesh to come help...before that I was with Jemz & Jessie at the station and on the bus had good chat...before that on the train with Jessie had a good chat...hmm b4 tht did all the admin stuff for my restricted...took my photo and the lady sed I looked too sad so I had to get another one taken...im not sure if I was supposed to smile....ahhh wells.....

Yesterday was umm quick...lots of elevator rides with T-MoNkEY...umm watched a lil bit of box making...dnt ask...off to the movie we went...Andy, T-MoNkEY & I...t'was a good movie I thought...if you hear anything...guys can feel sorry for ppl too...

Thats about it...

Tomorrow is gym & Trax with Jemz...should be good. As AlwayZ ;)

Peace


Cavalier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home