Saturday, September 16, 2006

- * StressfuL TimeS*-

Assignments - Never Ending
Exams - Keep them coming
Friends - Those that stay, Those that stray, Some New, Some Old
Chicks - Come & Go
Food - Always nice
Sleep - Love it
Drink - Relaxant (I do realise this is my made up word)
Laptop - Be Lost Without It

Those 8 things are summing up my life at the mo. Hmm so...

Havent bin up 2 much really...just uni and drinkin...

Went to Jen's last nite watched movies, ate pizza - fun times...this morning helped her move out...was actually quite good. Met her dad hes a pretty good guy.

Helped Sunn with his marketing assingment, stole lots of music off him and vice versa...

Now im gunna start Info - Due tomorrow, pullin an all nighter from the looks of things...

meh thats procrastination for ya...

Peace


Cavalier


P.S - ...Just so ppl cant say I contradicted myself...Ther is such a thing as the friend zone even if I said at any other time that there wasnt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home