Wednesday, August 30, 2006

<<<<<<-------------Kickin it InTo OvErDrIvE!! ------------->>>>>>

Wellz, looks like things are lookin good. My full time job has been going great even thou its the easiest work in the world.

I had lunch with T-MoNkEY today, hmm that was quite good actually. Then it was back to work for me, while she shopped and did some slave labour for Jaynesh....moving on....after work meet up with her again...Went Rollablading OMG MOST OUTDOOR FUN i've had in a VERY VERY LONG time. Its absolutely amazin how to her they are just an extension of her body. Well newayz its awesome to watch too.

I think thats all tht needs to be updating...things with KT are goin good I think...so yea...

LaterZ

Cavalier

2 Comments:

Blogger TMonkey said...

If all I had was rollerblades and music (and chocolate), I'd be in heaven 24/7...

8:08 PM  
Blogger TMonkey said...

hehe, that rhymes...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home