Wednesday, October 04, 2006

_+ ThE LiL ThingS +_

The Lil things have been missed out...No one notices them...the insignificant things which are going on around us constantly...but I happen to...

Wellz yesterday was a bit of a downer...but it got better during the end of the day, went and saw a movie with T-MoNkEY @ Uni...we had a good talk so didn't really pay attention to it for a good 25-30mins so missed the plot...ahh wells. Dad bought hellz it was nice as.

Today was greatish...bad things first...didn't go to the gym...now good things...did my comp assignment is was actually quite enjoyable bcos I had jaynesh on my left teachin me and jessie on my left distracting me @ times (a much needed distraction from comp)...then spent the afternoon doin my tech & math whilst chatting away...then Dad came and picked Jaynesh & I up...trains were down so Dad decided to take Jaynesh home...on the way traffic got heavy so skipped dropping off Jay detoured to J-Ville went to Daawat ate dinner then dropped Jay home...Got home lounged while watchin comedies...now just chattin to Jessie & Jemz...tryin not to freeze to death :| ...

Peace...I hope it gets warm soon...


Cavalier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home