Sunday, October 01, 2006

*-_ThE WeekenD_-*

Restricted...yeh wat can I say...being hungova and driving do not match...so rebooking for next week sometime...

Good time thursday nite thou, will probably last time I drink till after exams...althou am going out with Jem this weekend but I will resist...try newayz...

Drove up to Auckland on friday it was alrite, watched movies on the way up...I drove from Taupo in the dark it was boring after like 15mins...Party on saturday was good...kinda boring, my speech went really well thou...played games with my lil nieces, 4 & 6...drove back yesterday 150km/h passed three cars and an idiot pulls out in front of me...some ppl are so stupid...

Got home well...chatted to T-MoNkEY & Jessie till early morning...finally hit the sack...

Thats all Folks!

Peace


Cavalier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home