Sunday, October 08, 2006

>ThE WeekenD<

Where can I start?

Its been so normal...with the exception of today of course...Friday work was boring as ended up playing on my laptop... thank god I was manager that night or my boss wouldn't be a very happy chap...Saturday got up late :D (much needed)...cleaned a few things around the house then it was off to work...again boring...but the new chef's food is absolutely devine...

Today (Sunday), was woken up by dad @ 8:30!!! :| Found out mum missed her flight...and we were cleaning the garage cos the day was gorgeous! Kinda got bored of that fast...so chatted online for a while...Jessie came over for bout 2 hours, first girl that's ever stepped foot into my house whom is not family...it was the fastest I've ever cleaned my room in the history of me! Amazing the motivation guests give you. Wells we just talked and listened to music...nothing out of the ordinary so no idea thankz...

Thats all for now folks...

Peace


Cavalier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home