Sunday, October 29, 2006

>ThE WeekenD<

Well what can I say...the weekend was quite good...

Saturday I sat the Comp Exam.... :| .... It was average. I think I would have passed thou... I hope. I drove into uni...got my first parking ticket $12... meh Pops got one also... I was expecting it cos I thought the exam was only 2 hours... shit happens

Later watched some of Ben's Cricket game...that was quite good Chalk came along too...Came home got ready for the Halloween Party...Now this is where the fun started! :D Drove down to Ben's...walked in and Ben only had a Towel on and him & Chalk were drinkin already... Watching Ben get into his sisters Bikini is not recommended! Theres a few things that do not need to be seen by other Males...

Arrived at the party... Didn't recognise Tracey... best costume by far. Had some good times that nite... Jessie came after a while... Dressed as a Checkout Chick...Girl in uniform...very nice indeed :P...lol

Later that nite Matt got jumped by Ben it was sooo funny... I have fotos! Played some Rugger with Tracey & Matt in the hallway...OMG I swear Tracey is crazy strong...she took both me & matt out! Amazing stuff. And other stuff happend but im bored of doin this now....

Math on thursday... :| ... Hav to study hard...

Peace


Cavalier

1 Comments:

Blogger TMonkey said...

u knw it :P

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home