Friday, December 01, 2006

>MaSsIvE UpDaTe!<

Wellz Pplz... havent really been bloggin in a while... but theres lots which has happend since the last time...

Exams went well, better than I thought anyway. Passed 3/4; total opposite to last trimester...so real happy. Headed basically straight into the summer trimester MGMT101 is soooo boring.... COMP103 is the exact same. Taking papers over the summer was not a bright idea. Freedom however is not too far off. 15th Dec.

On that note... 1st Decemeber today. Feels unreal. Christmas is approaching fast and it still doesn't seem like its been a year since college. People already have their Christmas lights on their houses, some have put their trees up too.

Lately I have been told that I am considered Good looking, Lovely and have been told on many accounts that I've lost weight. Interesting developments. Haven't heard those things for quite a while. Its good to know. Increases self esteem I reckon.

Jaynesh may have a job lined up for me at Jav... im so stoked! Computer job here I come! Alastair managed to hook up internet from dwn stairs to my room wired. Its mint as.

Last Wednesday I caught up with Jessie & Ash at Paul's soccer game. It was good to talk to Ash. I think the first and last time I did, I was drunk. So this time round had a better conversation. Seeing Jessie was good too... she never comes to town so hardly see her.

Summer Hockey has started! Its Great I LOVE IT. I have no idea why I took the year off from it. We've been winning quite a bit. Only lost one game so far. 2nd on the table! GO Ewoks! Went Rollerblading with Tracey & Andy b4 hockey once... as usual Tracey has skills. Me on the other hand went flying into walls... Andy seemed to be doing good.

My short holiday to Auckland was GREAT. Caught up with my cuz's. Always great to see them :D

Anywayz its for me to hit the sack... lots of things to do tomorrow.

Peace


Cavalier

BTW - DHOOM 2 IS OUT!!! I must go see that soon. I wonder who I shall take... Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home